Mission Statement:To profitably mine nickel, copper, cobalt and gold in a safe, environmentally responsible and sustainable fashion for the benefit of the company and its stakeholders
Belvedere Resources is committed to delivering financial results for our shareholders whilst realising world class standards in working conditions, environmental management and community relations. This is expressed in our company values and reflected as operational excellence across the Company.
- Zero Harm: We hold the health and safety of employees, contractors and visitors as a core value of the company and are committed to continuous improvement with regards to safety.
- Results: We are investing heavily in exploration and development to secure the company’s long term growth prospects, delivering shareholder returns and benefits to our stakeholders
- Transparency: We are committed to best practice, transparency and accountability in corporate governance and operational practices
- Sustainability: We aim to ensure a high level of environmental protection through preventative decision-taking, compliance, innovation and operational excellence
- Sustainability reporting
The company use the Global Reporting Initiative’s G3.1 sustainability reporting framework, and the Mining and Metals sector supplement to measure and report on our economic, environmental, social and governance performance. Our Sustainability Reporting is part of the Company’s strategic approach to sustainable development and environmental stewardship, and demonstrates our clear commitments, risk management and performance targets.
Add summary + 2011 report
- ICMM – the company subscribes to the ICMM (International Council of Mining and Metals)
principles, which represent a voluntary best practice code of conduct set-up by Industry peers to promote best practice throughout the mining industry worldwide.
- SHEC Policy
- Ethical business policy